Hi,

After running SVN 740 then Beta 1.6.3, I could not get CW to key at
all.  So I stopped and tried to restart Beta 1.6.3, and a box came up
telling me there was another copy of sdr.exe running.  Checked using
Windows Task Manager and sdr.exe was running as a process.  Happened
yesterday too, on another SVN.  I don't know if my OS is screwed up,
or whether somehow SDR.exe is getting confused and it thinks it is a
process.  Rebooting will not terminate it.  You need to go to task
manager and stop it.  Running XP Home on 1.8 GHz P4.

73,  Chas, W1CG