Hi all,
        I bought a SDR1000-1 yesterday, after reading everything I could find
for the last few weeks. To say I'm impressed is an understatement. The radio
has two serial numbers though, 0616-1360 on the Test results sheet on the
inside and 0617-9310 on the outside of the box. I can see the box has been
opened  on the bottom and resealed although everything looks ok. The main
reason I'm writing this is to ask if someone can direct me to the schematics
for the radio. I've searched the Knowledge Base without success. Thanks in the
meantime

Bill   GM4XFU