I have a question about weak signal work on 6 meters using an SDR. Would the
Edirol be a a better choice for 6 meter work? Is the best setting for
sensitivity 192 or 96? I don't care about the panadapter view being wider on
the 192 setting, just interested in the best signal to noise!. Now using a
Delta 44 and am able to work scatter and tropo very well. It is great fun.

Using a Down East preamp and 1K+ output into a 30' yagi.

The waterfall, panadapter, noise blanks and frequency resolution is the best!
You always want more.

Thanks for your help,

Dave, W9DR, Punta Gorda, Florida ( EL 86    SW Florida)