All good points, it is my hope this will help all of amateur radio, I
too believe that many will go on to learn code and this I hope will
bring more young people into SDR, digital and all of amateur radio.
To every one on the list: May your holidays be bright and safe and you
new year be prosperous.
Al
KE5EUP