We have contacted the list administrator concerning this issue.  Rest
assured that you cannot be unsubscribed without acknowledging the email you
are sent.

This is either a bug, a virus, or someone with more time than sense on their
hands.  In any case, we are aware of this little problem and are taking
appropriate measures.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems