I posted this before and only received one responce, so I'll throw it
out again:

I have a particular type of noise that just occurs on 40 meters with my
dipole antenna.  I don't hear it when I switch to another antenna, so I
don't think one of these phase/amplitude noise canceling devices made by
MFJ or Timewave would work.  Would it be possible to add some code to
the SDR-1000 that would take the signals received on the sub receiver
and subtract them from the main receiver?  Assuming that the sub
receiver is tuned to just the noise, would the phase and amplitude of
the noise in the main and sub receivers be identical enough to make this
a noise canceling device?

Thanks,

Tom Thompson   W0IVJ