I've downloaded and unzipped the Data Import Utility.  However, I cannot get it
to instal.

Every time I run 'Setup' it says there are files that are out of date, but not
which ones, and to click 'OK' if I want them updating and that Windows will
need to be restarted.  So far, so good...

However, when Windows is rebooted and I try running setup again I just get the
same message about needing to update files.

Anyone any idea how to cure this problem and what files are likely to need
updating?

I'm running Windows 2000 Pro service pack 3.

Thanks - Dave (G0DJA)