PowerSDR does not seem to let you save changes you make in the Equalizer
settings.  I have noticed that after clicking on Enable and entering some EQ
settings using the sliders that the settings disappear when switching
between various filter settings in the Transmit Profile drop down window.
The settings also disappear whenever you close and open PowerSDR.  Is there
a way to have EQ settings saved, and preferably saved using different EQ
settings for different Transmit Profiles?  I for one would like PowerSDR to
be able to save changes in EQ settings between changes in transmit profiles
and between sessions without having to go into the Equalizer and making the
changes each time.

73 de KW4CQ