Anyone interested in a new computer?  I feel like building a new system
around the core 2 duo processor but need to sell my present system.

Pentium 4 2.6G Northwood processor
Gigabyte 8KNXP motherboard with com/lpt and firewire/SATA Raid
2Gig Ram
2 western digital 35 Gig Raptor 10K RPM drives set in RAID 0
Floppy Drive
3 optical drives (CD/CDRW/DVD RW)
9 in 1 digital card reader
SB Audigy Sound card
Asus dual head graphics card (use two monitors at once)
CoolerMaster aluminum case

This is a custom build computer with quality parts...NOT a box store
computer.  Runs my SDR1K fine.  I'll leave the ham software installed and
the XP Pro SP2, but you will need to install your own licensed OS.

$500 plus shipping.

Tnx
Greg
AB7R