-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Chuck Mayfield - AA5J
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 4:58 PM
To: 'FlexRadio Systems email reflector'
Subject: [Flexradio] Caution: Mixw 2.17 trial version mixes SSB with
digitaloutput.

I downloaded the trial versions of VAC 4.03 and Mixw 2.17.  Installed
them and got them running with my SDR-1000.  Unfortunaltely, without
warning, an SSB signal saying "Trial" every four seconds or so seems to
be mixed with the digital output and apparently with the tranmitted
output.  I was not aware of this!  I previously included a short wav
file ... but that made the message bounce for moderation.

I note that in the KB, and in the 1.80 manual, the instructions for
installing Mixw are there, but few others.  I took that to imply that
Mixw is the digital program of choice.  Am I wrong?

I am really annoyed about the audio trap that was embedded in the Mixw
software, because using it anywhere in the US seems to be illegal operation.

What say you?

73, Chuck AA5J