Thank you Bob,

I'm playing now with the trial of Serial Port Splitter by www.fabulatech.com .
it is able to share Phil's virtual COM to more applications.

Now I have PowerSDR CAT running on COM5 to COM6 shared
with HRD and MIXW working good.

The problem is now share a "physical" port like COM1 (connected to amplifier)
with PowerSDR and, in example, HRD or N1MM.

Thank you again

73 Beppe
IK3VIG