HI

WOW.....I finally solved the CAT sharing between PowerSDR / LOG / Linear
Amplifier.

Searching solutions on web I have found this:
http://www.eltima.com/products/serialsplitter/
It split any real or virtual serial port in others real or virtual ports,
generating the virtual ports if needed.

My setup is based on EdgePort USB/RS232 Converter, I have four real RS232
port COM4/5/6/7 and
use the COM5 to CAT the Amplifier.

Before start with Eltima spiltter configuration, I have disabled N8VB
virtual serial device, no virtual
serial cable at system's boot.

In the Eltima splitter configurator I have created a new virtual COM1 and
split it in two ports:
COM5 (real) and COM2 (virtual).

- Started PowerSDR and enabled the CAT on COM1
- Powered the amplifier on COM5........WORK !
- Started N1MM or HRD or LOGGER32 on COM2.......WORK !

All serials work together, any action on PowerSDR reflected in LOG and
Amplifier too, and
any action on LOG or CONTEST sw reflected in PowerSDR and Amplifier ! WOW

And.....I can add more real or virtual ports to split, for use with others
devices or software !

I have now 14 days remain of evaluation.........but I buy it sure !!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

73 Beppe
IK3VIG