I would  to add to Tim's excellent comments regarding the Delta 44 Box.

 I made the breakout box replacement kit available from KB9YIG even before I
ordered the Flex.  In my opinion, this little board from KB9YIG is a must have
item for the Delta 44.  In addition to the greatly improved RF immunity and
grounding,   the I/O configuration hookup lines are 99% neater. (no giant box).
  Order one today from KB9YIG.  (Ham of the Year in my opinion)

Question to Tim, is the new kit run of 500 of  the interface boards  any
different than the the board I made  last August ?  any changes from the
previous kit runs?

If the D44 card is in use by a program, such as the PowerSDR, the sample rate
will not change in  the D44 control panel.  Stop the PowerSDR program, then you
can change the sample rate via the D44 control panel.  However, the sample rate
will follow whatever you choose in the PowerSDR program.

73  John,  N3WT