Folks:

   I notice a strange indication when  I am in the Digital mode with any
version of the console, and any digital mode program. When switching
back  to receive after a transmission, all signals on the waterfall move
a few tens of  Hz. left to right.  This drift ceases after about 2-3
seconds, then the waterfall seems stable as a rock.  I am referring to
the Digital mode waterfall, not the SDR-1000 waterfall in the console.
I have tried several Digital mode programs, and both version 1.6 and 1.8
of the console program.  The amount TX power out  has no effect, and the
station PS is rock steady.  I have run the frequency calibration routine
against WWV.   Since I am contester, I really need the RX waterfall to
be steady immediately after a transmission, 3 seconds is too long to
wait for the frequency to settle down.  Any suggestions please/

Brian K7RE