Given the current state of software, are there any incompatibilities
with Win2K other than Phil's planned development of vSound? I have
been struggling with WGA on several machines here, made the stupid
mistake of paying the 160 ransom to Microsoft to see if I could get a
reg nr that would pass, and now it fails after 2 days.

I think the past is my future so want some comment on Win2K pro
compatibility!

Happy new year all. My SDR1Khas been one of the bright spots of 206.

Neal