My first encounter with Linux was very disappointing. I could not get
WiFi links to my router to work (making it virtually impossible to
update Ubuntu). Then my PCI card for USB was not recognized. Finally I
could not find a utility that would show me when webpages were updated
(such as WebSiteWatcher for Windoze). I guess I will just have to give
up some favorites in order to achieve some peace of mind :-)
de ken