Hi,

   Have to get my 2 cents in and also ask why the 1 watt is being discontinued?
It is modular either with or without the 100 watt amp. I could see even a
slightly higher price compared to the 1 watt version priced at todays price or
anticipated price increase . I have no need for the 100 watt version and would
sooner spend the difference on other things. Being modular, I don't think it is
too much to keep the 1 watt version available. I was under the impression they
are put together as they are ordered, so it shouldn't be a factor of
inventories. Then again, I could be way off base. Maybe KM0T and I are the only
ones who have bought one.
                 73, Jim N9VC