Ken:

That is the first thing I tried. I started powering the FA-66 from
it's own wall-wart, then when I saw the interference problems, I tried
powering it off the bus, but it made no difference. I also removed all
the TX-related cables, but to no avail.

Cheers,

--
Larry Gadallah, VE6VQ/W7                          lgadallah AT gmail DOT com
PGP Sig: 616D 4E52 CF1F 3FEC FFFB  F11B 7DB9 C79A EA7E B25B