-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe - AB1DO
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 4:32 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Sub RX toggle Key and Sub RX Volume

Here's an alternative idea. How about a single slider that "distributes" the

AF between Sub and Main RX. Kind of like an audio balance slider, but
instead of balancing between L and R, balance between Sub and Main. Assuming

equally strong Sub and Main RX signals, then:
- Slide all the way to Main and you only hear Main
- Slide all the way to Sub and you only hear Sub
- Slide half way between Sub and Main and both are equally loud.

Obviously, if Sub and Main have different signal strengths, then the "mid
point" will be more towards the weaker of the two.

Just a thought,

73 de Joe - AB1DO