What fantasy world do some of you people live in?

> The answer is simple it's all about cutting costs and increasing profits
> regardless of the customers pain ,
the "Mantra of American business". I thought that the Flex radio and
it's promoter would not fall prey the that Mantra.<

If a business doesn't make money, it ceases to exist, period.
It's not an "American mantra" but a world wide fact.
They have a business, it's not just a hobby to keep them occupied.
If they cease to exist, then you won't have any Flex radio or software
to run it, so
what is the better scenario?

You don't see the big picture of what they are doing so you don't know
all the reasons behind
their decisions and you shouldn't because it is none of your business.

Only in government and academia can they spend money they don't have and
continue existence.
Who pays for that?  Taxes on Business and the people who work for them.

As to the people at Flex Radio, to them I say, thank you for all of your
hard work, your doing a great job.

Dave - N4DWK