Hi all, I have updated my SDR page with some solid modifications to a few of
my "1-watt" SDR-1000s.  Some of you may find this info usefull.  It is at
the bottom of my SDR page.

Highlights...elimimate the 3.5mm connectors...put the Delta 44 breakout
board "inside" the SDR...eliminate the RFI and ground loops..all good stuff.

Also,  I have provided my writeup version of interfacing VAC 4.03 with WSJT.
This may be useful to some folks as well.  The link is on the main page.

As for the 1-watt SDR-1000 going away on Feb 1, sure Im bummed.  But if
something better is coming out, great.  But being in the dark is hard for
sure, but it is totally understood even if it bites.

Good luck to you who have some upcoming descisions to make.

73

Mike - KM0T

www.km0t.com