[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Anyone got some answers fro me
> I have run my SDR / Delta 44 at 256, 512, and at 1024 buffers, and not
> sure if I can here any difference, apart from the latency issue
> So, wot I really want to know is, for SSB, wot buffer size will yield
> the best quality audio ???
>

> FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/

At the bottom of every post there's a link to the Flex-radio site and
the Knowledge Base.  It's a great resourse for setting up the various
options for various modes.  Have a search through and I'm sure you will
find something of use in explaining the various options and settings for
voice and SSB operation.

When you get a bit deeper in, there are two new papers on the use of the
160Hz filter and EQ settings.  :-)

Dave (G0DJA)