Yes, please tell us how to PTT from the keyboard as this is something I've
not been able to work out!

Best Wishes

Robert & Carolina

Double Your Income & Halve Your Hours!

Proven Business System

Business Builders needed in all areas of the Uk, Republic Of Ireland,
Holland & Germany

+44(0)800 083 3026

www.no-more-money-worries.co.uk/

We've slashed the cost of our phone bill! You can too just visit

www.equitalk.co.uk/default.asp?refid=LRR774