-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Shaffer
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 12:23 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Price Increase and 1 watt SDR discontinued

In my case it took less than one year from purchase for the model to be
discontinued. Are the accessories going to be discontinued also? Or is the
power amp/ant tuner going to be available for years, but at a higher price?
This all basically sucks. How is your new military version going?