On 1/16/07, Al <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Sami....
>    The second best thing I like about HotWheel it that is has disabled
> the Mouse WheelClick function...

Hey, it's not supposed to do that! I guess this is one of those rare
occasions when a bug truly becomes a feature...

Something must have changed inside PowerSDR, because clicking the
wheel wasn't disabled before. This is strange, but not totally
unexpected. I was actually surprised HotWheel worked as well as it did
with PowerSDR when I first tried it. HotWheel is just a nasty hack,
and with many other programs it simply doesn't work at all.

I have to look into this someday, but don't worry, Al. If I can find a
way to re-enable the wheel click event, you will still have an option
to disable it.

73, Sami OH2BFO

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to