FYI,

I posted SVN828 late last night with changes to the CAT commands that do not
really affect most of us.  The changes were a special request from the
UHF/SHF guys who needed a way to move frequency from their logger program
using the Kenwood UP and DN commands.  These changes permit an external
program to increment or decrement VFO A by whatever step tuning increment is
set on the console.  These commands work on any band so if you use WriteLog,
you might find them useful on other bands.

I also fixed a boo-boo of my own that caused an erroneous frequency readout
above 9999 gHz (I'm sure you all noticed this but were too polite to
comment).  I'll update the CAT Dictionary ASAP but in the meantime, the
format is DN; or UP; (no parameters) to move VFO A.

Bob K5KDN


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to