Phil,

I noticed with the last SVN I installed, 838, I lost the connection
between the SDR and its keyer.  I have a electronic keyer plugged
into the SDR hardware box.  In theory when you key the electronic
keyer it keys the SDR.  In the last SVN it stopped working twice, but
it restored when I restarted SDR.  So it might be something in the
SDR instead of the virtual serial port.

I am using MixW connected with two virtual serial ports to the
SDR.  These held up.  I have my K2/100 connected to the computer with
a real serial port to HRD and that works well too.

I used the K2 and SDR last year using SO2R with N1MM and psk31 or
RTTY and that set up worked well.  No problems with the Virtual
serial ports at that time.  However, I am operating mostly CW now,
and N1MM will not key the SDR properly.  I need the K1EL keyer which
I have the kit, but have not put it together yet.

I will watch for any more problems and see if I can help pin it down.