Hi John

        Followed your instructions!   Heard a tone regardless if "Enable TX
Image
etc," was pressed or not. It was about 2 kHz below the marked (14.200)
frequency.

        Note: no power is indicated in the external power meter ( I get .33
watts
when hitting the "TUN" button).

        Switching to LSB  (14.200). Nothing is heard or seen on the S meter.
Tuning to 2KHZ down, it is S9+10. Again no change with "EnTxImTo" in or out!

        Also no change when exercising the Amplitude and Phase controls.

        Tried using the "TUN".  Looked for the signal on LSB, virtually NADA
ditto
22kHZ below.
        When using the MOX the panadapter shows the typical (for me) pedestal
determined by my xmit pass band selection.  No change in the display when
pressing or releasing the "Enable TX Image" control. Looks like, based on
this and the external receiver reaction, is that no signal is being produced.

        Where should the image appear when using the "TUN" control?

Working condx:
RunningXP at 1.4 GigHz & PowerSDR SVN838.  Sound card D-44 with SDR1K with
PA. Signal taken from the PA output to a Tribander.
External Rcvr is:  Yeasu MK-V with 5kHz roofing filter  looking into a
dummy load.

        Help!! de Jerry