If anyones interested, I have access to a limited number of NIB (new in
box) Furman IP-8 ISO-Patch line isolators. These are Pro (studio grade)
1RU patch panels with 8 fully isolated patch positions. Provide total
d.c. block between source and load and can accommodate unbalanced or
balanced input. Also makes a great audio routing and (mini) patch bay.
Specifications are very similar to the Jensen transformer (1:1),
typically -0.5 dB from 10 hz to 200 khz. Total Harmonic Distortion
spec'ed at <0.5% 20 hz to 20 khz. The nice thing is you get 8
transformers as opposed to one for a fraction of the price of a Jensen
or Ebtech.
I've used both the Furman IP-8 and IP-2B line isolators in the line-up
feeding the SDR-1000 and other audio equipment, they work superbly.
If your interested in photos and a scan of the spec sheet, please email
me for more details.

Best 73,

Kirb - VE6IV
knesbittatnucleus.com  <-remove the "at" for @