Actually, we need a couple of different settings.  Right now, each and every
time the screen updates, the display is "bumped" down one pixel.  We really
need to have an update parameter that is separate from the FPS (as 15 is
really too fast for the waterfall) and still be able to integrate over
several reads (avg time).  I'll put this on the list.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems