Thank you, Eric and John,

I'm patiently waiting for the better 10-band EQ, but don't hurry. The
highest priority is the MODULAR PowerSDR.
Just wanted to say that the 15-band version was pretty good a couple
of years ago. Also I want to remind why I like a multiband EQ, not
because of the nice sounding "Hi-Fi" voice, but the punch through DX
pile-ups:
<http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/ahti/sdr-1000/speechproc.pdf>
<http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/ahti/sdr-1000/filtclip.pdf>

73, Ahti OH2RZ