Hi Everyone,

After
a week of sporadic internet connectivity and a couple of 18 hour work
days, I am back up and running with over 400 emails in my inbox.  The
SDR Linux User Group meeting will be this evening at 0200Z.  That is
9:00 PM in the East and 6:00 PM in the West.  This evening our special
topics will be using Subversion and esvn and downloading files from an
svn repository.

Additionally, I would like to discuss having a
forum and a repository just for SDR Linux stuff.  There are a number of
options from using the existing dttsp-linux Yahoo group and Flex-Radio
forum to having our own set of dedicated resources.

Hope that you can join us.

73,

Dan N4XWE