Hi RJ, yes you can put any number of revisions on your computer by
placing each one in a separate sub-directory. Here is the Knowledge Base
article that points to the TortoiseSVN pdf file. TortoiseSVN is the
utility that is used to get the Distribution Binaries for the Alpha and
Beta test versions of the console.
http://kb.flex-radio.com/article.aspx?id=10220
de ken n9vv

--