Sorry for taking up more bandwidth on this but there was impossible
confusion on the part of those responding to my original post on this SDR
for sale.  So I will make the following MUCH more detailed to try to
eliminate the confusion and to (hopefully) eliminate the trash bargain
hunter idiots that were just looking for something they could steal and then
re-sell on eBay.

SDR-1000 (100Watt) purchased NEW by me on 4/19/2006 ( can jpg image of sales
Invoice from Flex) This radio came from Flex with all current mods, it is
less than 1 year old.

Includes Delta 44 Card and Cable Set,  plus I will throw in the home brew
audio cabling for foot PTT, Parallel Port Cable, and other cabling items
etc.

Original Flex Boxes, will be double over packed for shipment

Shipped via USPS 2Day Priority Air with Insurance Included

I am selling for personal reasons (radio is perfect, I am not dumping lemon
here, I have been a ham for 25 years and I disclose everything about the
gear I sell)   Due to personal issues I am selling ALL Ham gear at this QTH,
if you want other stuff (everything from VHF repeaters to boxes full of
parts, rolls of hard line, large amps, towers,  you name it, most of this
PICK UP only at my QTH in Selma CA , then send private email and I will
reply with list).

***Now here is the part that caused the first for-sale post to go south on
me: I want $1275 for the package, that includes ALL shipping packing
handling and Insurance and the gear. That is the total price.  Terms are
ONLY: US Postal money order -or-  I will take Pay Pal from Confirmed PP
address PLUS 3.5% to cover PP fees.  This price and terms are NON
NEGOTIABLE. Don't waste your time and mine trying to play games.

73s - Dan  559-240-12579