-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of A.R.S. - W5AMI
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 11:00 AM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] RX/TX Meter Locks Up

On 2/13/07, Al <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have never had a meter hang up...
> I have an e-machines w/ AMD Sempron 3300+ 2 Ghz CPU, 960 MB ram, D44,
> USB control cable, 100 W PA, no ATU.

I'm trying to think what could be the difference in so many users
having the lockup and so many not.  Other things to consider are; how
many who have lockups have an active network connection on the LAN, or
maybe one to a router, etc.  I do.

My mouse and keyboard are PS2 type connections, not USB...

Pretty much nothing else connected externally to the computer except
the parallel cable via a PCI parallel port, and the D-44 cable.  My
network connection is wired, not wireless.

Computer is an HP with an AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual Core Processor 4600+, 2 gig
RAM.

Brian / w5ami