From: Christopher T. Day
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 1:29 PM
To: 'Joe - AB1DO'
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] single line-in/line-out cable

I use a length of CAT-5a twisted pair cable for this, two pairs for
transmit and two for receive, sharing the "white" conductor as ground in
each pair of pairs. I don't have time at the moment to dig up the
reference, but one of the audio engineer web pages touted CAT-5a cable
as better than shielded since the twisting was held to such a tight
standard. Seems to work very well for me.

        Chris - AE6VK