Luer,

Here's a cheap and easy way insure the antenna receive antenna is
disconnected from the SDR (transceiver) and the antenna is grounded
before the TX is keyed.  Use a DPDT relay, it can be small as it
switches little power.  One pole has the swinger connected to ground
and when energized closes the Transceiver PTT.  The other pole has
the deenergized connector connected to the receive antenna and the
energized connector connected to ground. The swinger is connected to
the receive antenna connection of the trasnsceiver.  The Transceiver
PTT signal energizes the relay. When the relay is energized, the
first thing that happens is the transceiver receive antenna is
disconnected.  The next thing that happens is the Transceiver PTT and
the transceiver receive antenna connection are grounded.  The third
thing that happens is the Transceiver starts transmitting.