Dan,

When working the dx contest on 80, I was moving up and down the band so
the antenna tuner needed a touch.  It was confusing to me to have to
interchange A and B to do the tune.  Version 1.8.0 tunes on the transmit
VFO whether it is A or B.  Svn 917 just tunes on A.  So I listed it as a
bug, but it might just be a preference.

Tom