At 04:09 PM 3/5/2007, Jim Lux wrote:
>At 02:44 PM 3/5/2007, Eric Wachsmann wrote:
> >The following two links have some RMAA testing data for the FA-66 on them:
> >
> ><http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/av/docs/20050221/24_96.htm>
> ><http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/av/docs/20050221/24_192.htm>
>
>
>Nice.. but doesn't go past 20 kHz, and of course, one of the
>advantages of the FA66 is the 192ksps sampling rate..  I was
>wondering if you really can get, say, 100 Hz to 60-70 kHz with
>reasonable flatness (1 dB) and not too much phase shift over the
>band.  (For instance, if they roll off their anti alias filter at 80 kHz).
>
>That is, can I feed in a 50 kHz wide swath of a ham band, centered at
>say, 28 kHz, (as opposed to the nominal 11 kHz used in PowerSDR).



I did just download the FA-66 manual and in the back it specifies the 
bandwidth in 96 kS/s mode as 40 kHz.  Does anyone know if it's the 
same in 192 kS/s mode?

Jim, W6RMK



_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to