Thanks Steve, I bought a lot of 4 of the RelComms
from mega-surplus.  They look decent.  They still
have over 90 sets of 4 available; I may order more.

When they arrived, they didn't have the pin-out
mentioned in the description.  I asked mega-surplus
and they e-mailed me a pin-out saying that pin 1
is +24 VDC, pin 2 is ground, and pins 3, 4, 5, and
6 are outputs 1, 2, 3, and 4, respectively.

Have you had a chance to try yours out yet?
Is this the correct pin-out?

Mike - AA8K

BTW, mega-surplus ransoms their seller feedback
until you give buyer feedback.  Not exactly the
eBay spirit.