I'll volunteer for the Caribbean division.  Home base, Grand Cayman.

-Tim
----
Integrated Technical Services
www.itsco.com

"Si fractum non sit, id reficere"
-Unknown Roman consultant

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ah6jr
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 11:56 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] FW: [3830] CONTEST: CQ-160-SSB

On Thursday 08 March 2007 6:37 am, Tim Ellison wrote:
> So it sounds like we need regional divisions.  :-)


I nominate myself for head of the Oceania Division :) :) :)

Stan
AH6JR


>
>
>
> I think tracking the scores would be a cool idea.  I will work on
> getting a web page set up on the flex site where contesters can submit
> there contest results and provide a little soapbox for comments.
>
>
>
> -Tim
> ----
>
>
>
> ________________________________
>
> From: Ray Andrews [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 11:31 AM
> To: Scott; [email protected]; Tim Ellison
> Subject: Re: [Flexradio] FW: [3830] CONTEST: CQ-160-SSB
>
>
>
> Scott & Tim,
>
>
>
> I enjoy contesting very much.  Sometimes I join in with the Society of
> Midwest Contesters for a club score.  Many of the contests have rules
> that restrict club entries to stations within a specific geographic
> area.  For example, ARRL contest rules state that all stations must be
> within a 175-mile radius of the club "center" or must all be in the
same
> ARRL section.  CQ contest rules just say the club must be a local
> organization & not national.  That may limit putting together an
> official Flex contest club, but there is no reason why we cannot track
> our "unofficial" score.  In any event, count me in.
>
>
>
> By the way, ALL of my contesting has been with my SDR-1000 since I got
> it in January 2006.
>
>
>
> 73, Ray, K9DUR
>
>
>
>
>
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL:
>
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/pipermail/flexradio_flex-radio.biz/attachment
s/2
>0070308/189c8314/attachment.html
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/
>
> FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to