I agree.  I read it as a suggestion to write an honest review, and the
hopeful wish, the reviewer has enjoyed their SDR.  A good idea, and a
nice wish.

Unfortunately, there are many negative judgemental critical folks who
are humor impaired, who shout about faults they find in others, when it
is their own blindness that obscures the good.

Chaplain Don