As I said last night, it made a big difference here. The noise floor
dropped over 20db and the birdies every 10kc are gone. That is with one
of my verticals with no other tuning in line. The dipole does not have
that problem. On the vertical, with no tuning, WLW actually registers on
my SWR meter!  I am seeing about 10db of sig reduction with the dipole.
With the old filter there was some sig drop but not as much.  Now that I
understand the process it all makes since. Thanks for a good job. W8XO