From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Sent: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Continuing transmit strangeness in new setup

Hi Paul,

Something might have shooken loose in shipment.  There's a 2-pin female
connector (which only has one wire going to it) that can fall off in
shipment (happened to a friend of mine), and, if I recall correctly, he had
the same symptoms.

I'd recommend that you remove the top cover and look for loose wires or
connectors.  The 2-pin connector I'm thinking of usually has a single white
wire attached to it, and it should be mounted on the SDR boards next to (and
immediately to the right of) the large multi-pin connector which connects
the SDR board stack to the PA.  Make sure this connector is properly seated.

Good luck!

- Jeff, K6JCA