Hello,
I just bought a second hand Delta 44 for my SDR 1000.  The problem is
that the CD is missing, so I downloaded the drivers and manual from the
M-Audio site, but still I need the utility for controlling the card and
the mixer.
Could somebody tell me if is there any place for downloading the full CD
or can upload an image to RapidShare or what else for me?

Another question:  I know there was a kit for replacing the breakout box
with an interface designed specifically for this radio.  I found some
doc in hamsdr.com, but I need to to know who to contact for ordering the
kit if it still is available.

Please advice, TIA.

--
73 de Ignacio, EB4APL