From: Eric Wachsmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 10:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] Question about filter "windows"

Jeff,

There is a decent description of the windows in the Operating Manual (under
Control Descriptions).  I'm not sure whether the actual formulas are there
or whether it related the names to the official methods.  If you can't find
what you're looking for, let me know and we can dig it out of the source.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems