-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ray Andrews
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 10:06 PM
To: Philip Covington; Flexradio; Jim Lux
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Q18. Why isn't the FLEX-5000C loaded with
WindowsVista?

Jim,

You are absolutely correct.  We have hundreds of PC's on our production
floor, all running Windows 2000.  We have not even moved to XP yet for
our production machines., nor do we have any plans to do so in the
foreseeable future.  Yes, we have a site license and load the Win2K
image ourselves when we get a new PC (with XP installed) from Dell.  To
switch OS's would potentially cause too much disruption to our
production processes, and I think that you would want your air bag
control module to be manufactured using stable systems!

73, Ray, k9DUR