Its the Panadapter and NR that does it for me...simply great!...although
the Panadapter is not always accurate on Transmit.
I had a group of hams tell me I was transmitting DSB when I was clearly
on LSB on the console. I did a reload of the DB and a Re Calibration and
all was well...but
the Panadapter of course never showed the problem...its just a benchmark
:)   still cool tho

steve/kw5tx