I would expect the first round of improvements and bug fixes will
appearabout 20 minutes after the F5K hits the street. This is why the
Flex Radio is the best way to go for ham radio. As the SDR1000 has
shown,the open software/small amount of modern hardware system brings
changes and fixes on a daily basis, sometimes faster than an old fart
like mecan keep up with.

I will soon send in my prepaid order.  Just have to get past tax time.

73, Larry  K2LT
(only 55 years in ham radio)