From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 6:56 PM
To: Skip K3CC; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] 2 radios

Hi Skip,
FireWire allows for multi connects, we had a system with several
tenth of harddisks connected trough firewire. Each ATA disk had a small
PCboard connected with a firewire in- and out- connector.
I do not know if the 5000 will have an in- and an out- connector, but
bandwidth
will sure be a problem if devices are daisy chained.
Can use multiple ports on the PC however.
I hope the software makes that possible.(processing power is less an
issue)
73

groeten Peter
petervn(a)hetnet.nl <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  ; pa0pvn(a)hetnet.nl
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   ;
pa0pvn(a)gmail.com ; pa0pvn(a)amsat.org .